I wish I was a more well traveled individual but unfortunately the only areas I can truly recommend churches are Southern California and the San Luis Obispo area. So here’s just some that I’ve attended or know some of the pastors who work there, that I would highly recommend to anybody living nearby, whether you’re looking for a new church or just want to try a few out. They’re all on the map below and I hope they help you out!
- I think I become more intimidated and nervous with each conservative commentator I meet. *waits anxiously for Ben Shapiro to arrive* 3 years ago
- Just finished editing a video about "How people will know they have found the one (to marry, soul mate etc)?" The answers were heart warming 3 years ago
- Last week husbands watching porn was funny to my Poli Sci class - this week the divorce rate is! Our generation needs higher standards. 3 years ago
- RT @CrossroadsCA: RT @BishopJakes: Increasing faith is necessary when God closes 1 door & opens another. It’s inbetween those doors our fai… 3 years ago
- God does extraordinary things daily for me and I never deserve it, but He loves like that. 3 years ago